Salary: $39,500.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Masked For Work was created in response to a need many organizations are facing as they resume their operations during the COVID recovery phase. We are a team of designers and entrepreneurs who are passionate about providing organizations with high-quality, affordable, and reusable face masks for work and schools. Our mission is to keep candidates safe and to ensure that they are covered with the right quality protective equipment.
Join a company that is dedicated to helping to keep Canadians safe during the pandemic and beyond. Masked for Work is looking for a Digital and Communications Specialist who can help us gain traction in marketing through various mediums both online and in print. As a start-up you can expect to learn the ins and outs of being involved in a nimble business where market needs continue to change. Apply today if you want are eager to build and execute marketing strategies and track results, develop our e-commerce storefront, conduct online research to develop content that improves SEO rankings, build strategic partnerships, and document/organize digital process. The chosen candidate will also be provided with a stipend for learning that excels their skillset for this position.
- Build following for online channels
- Blog Post content – Content Writer / SEO
- Keyword research
- Maintain and update Wordpress website and Shopify storefront
- Social Media Content
- Press release management and reach out
- Creation of Digital Assets
- Digital Process Creation
- Online Research
- Post-Secondary graduate business or communications
- Excellent written, verbal and spoken English
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Remote working where required
- Strong work ethic and organization skills
- Wordpress and/or Shopify platform knowledge, an asset
- Comfortable using MacOSX, Adobe Suite, and online systems like Google Drive and CRM systems
- In office up to 3 days a week
- Remote 2 days a week
Please be prepared to present your design portfolio and 2 writing samples.
Please send your resume, cover letter, writing samples and design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is supported by a hiring program through the Government of Canada. We encourage applications who meet the following criteria to apply:
· Less than 30 years of age
· Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Protected Refugee
· Holds a post-secondary diploma or degree