FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Download PDF
November 4, 2020
Vancouver, B.C.—Quality masks are important back to school items for kids and teens to stay safe. Because parents are looking for comfortable and quality products, Masked For Work launched a 5-pack of reusable, high-tech face masks specifically designed for breathability.
Masked For Work’s founder Stephanie Sang has two kids who are in elementary and high school. “Many parents have been reaching out to me looking for quality masks for their kids.” Because students will be in class all day, it’s important that they have a breathable mask that they can wear comfortably throughout the day. Our masks also have an antibacterial inner layer for added protection.”
The masks for students are made with innovative material that the company develops themselves in an award-winning manufacturing facility. The outer layer of the mask is made with RecycleveTM, 100% certified recycled polyester.
Kids mask features
- 3-layered mask that complies with the standards set by the Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization
- Inner antibacterial layer
- Water-resistant outer layer that helps prevent contaminants from sticking on the mask
- Breathable material
- Made of high-tech, lab-tested materials
- Outer layers made with 100% recycled polyester fabric
- Adjustable ear loops and nose bridge
- Pocket to add a filter
- $50 for a school pack of 5 masks and 2 mask protectors for kids and teens.
- Available colours: navy, green, light gray, dark gray, and red.
The reusable masks were designed in Canada and produced in Taiwan by an award-winning manufacturer that specializes in making high-tech and eco-friendly textile products. The company guarantees consistent high quality because Stephanie has part ownership in the facility and the team manages the entire production process from beginning to end.
About Masked For Work
Masked For Work was established in 2020 and founder Stephanie Sang set up the company out of her own need to provide her own staff with high-quality, branded face masks. The team is made up of designers and entrepreneurs who are passionate about providing schools, organizations, and families with affordable, high-tech, and reusable face masks. The Masked For School products were designed to be very breathable and comfortable for kids and teens as they learn in school all day.