Is COVID making it challenging for your Parent Advisory Council (PAC) to run fundraisers that you used to do like bake sales and any in-person events?
You can diversify your revenue by running school mask fundraisers so that your school can get the essential funds they need to buy important supplies or run activities for students.
Profit from face mask fundraisers for schools
You can sell masks and mask kits with your school’s logo to raise money while helping protect families and your community. The reality is that high-quality and breathable masks are essential to keeping students, teachers, and staff safe for a long time.
Here is an example of how much profit you could make by selling masks at $15 a piece. You can make more by charging $20 or more per masks!
Your profit from masks
|Mask quantity||Cost per mask||Sell price per mask||Your profit|
Fundraising mask kit ideas
These are just suggested ideas and packages your school can put together. We have partners to connect you with if you want hand sanitizers and disinfectant sprays to include in your packages.
Provide breathable and water-resistant masks
People love our 3-layered masks because they are:
- Breathable for all-day wear.
- Water-resistant to help prevent against contaminants from sticking on the masks.
- Antibacterial: Integrates nano zinc technology which is sewn into the fabric. Nano zinc effectively kills harmful bacteria and viruses.
- Compliant with the World Health Organization's mask standards
Minimum mask orders
- Plain masks: 50
- Masks with a pre-printed Masked For School logo: 100
- Masks with a custom logo: 250
- Masks without logos: 3 to 5 business days
- Masks with pre-printed Masked For Work logos: 3 to 5 business days
- Masks with custom logos: 15 business days after final approval of the custom mask design and payment
Contact us to order
Contact us at email@example.com or call 1-866-664-9675 if you have any questions and to order. Please send us:
- Your contact information
- School name
- Number and type of masks you want
- Mask sizes and colours