Showcase your brand with professionally customized masks made with recycled material. This keeps a consistent appearance for customers and among staff. We recommend that each staff receives 3 to 5 masks.
|Minimum Qty||Price per unit|
|Order 100 +||$17.50|
|Order 250 +||$14.25|
|Order 500 +||$12.00|
|Order 1000 +||$11.00|
|Order 2500 +||$10.00|
|Order 5000 +||$9.25|
|Order 10000 +||$8.25|
Note: The price of the masks with a logo is based on a single color. There are additional charges for logos with multiple colors.FEATURES
- Reusable and eco-friendly: The outer layer of these masks are made with RecycleveTM (100% recycled polyester fabric) to help keep waste out of landfills. The masks can be washed with soap or detergent by hand or machine. Please see the care instructions.
- High-tech material: Made with an innovative material that has been tested for quality.
- 3 layers: Inner layer has antibacterial material, the middle layer is a 100% cotton lining, and the outer layer is made of 100% recycled polyester.
- Antibacterial layer: Made with zinc oxide that destroys bacteria and the antibacterial material maintains its effectiveness after multiple washes.
- Water-resistant: Prevents your face mask from getting soaked. The water resistance level will be maintained for up to 20 to 30 washes and the mask dries quickly. The mask can still be used in dry conditions after 20 to 30 washes.
- Branded custom face masks: Showcase your organization’s logo.
- Adjustable ear loops: Provides more comfort and helps close any gaps around the face.
- Nose bridge: Creates a better fit around your face.
- For best performance: Hand wash the mask with soap or detergent and do not use fabric softener in the washing machine.
How to assemble your reusable mask protector
|Small||14 cm tall x 22 cm wide||5.5" tall x 8.7" wide|
|Medium||15 cm tall x 23.5 cm wide||5.9" tall x 9.3" wide|
|Large||17 cm tall x 25 cm wide||6.7" tall x 9.8" wide|
Note: Our masks may be 0.7 cm (0.3") taller and/or wider in the order because the tolerance is +0.7 cm (+0.3").