Show your support for diversity and inclusiveness by wearing these high-quality masks around your community. A portion of the sales will go to a local charity.FEATURES
- Reusable and eco-friendly: The outer layer of these masks is made with RecycleveTM (100% recycled polyester fabric) to help keep waste out of landfills. The masks can be washed with soap or detergent by hand or machine. Please see the care instructions.
- High-tech material: Made with an innovative material that has been tested for quality.
- 3 layers: Inner layer is made with absorbent polyester with antibacterial material sewn in, the middle layer is a 100% cotton/polyester lining, and the outer layer is made of non-absorbent Recycleve™, 100% recycled polyester.
Antibacterial layer: Made with zinc oxide that destroys bacteria and the antibacterial material maintains its effectiveness after multiple washes.
- Quality standards: Meets the recommended mask requirements of health agencies in Canada, the US, and the World Health Organization.
- Water-resistant: Prevents your face mask from getting soaked. The water resistance level will be maintained for up to 20 to 30 washes and the mask dries quickly. The mask can still be used in dry conditions after 20 to 30 washes.
- Branded custom face masks: Showcase your organization’s logo.
- Adjustable ear loops: Provides more comfort and helps close any gaps around the face.
- Nose bridge: Creates a better fit around your face.
- For best performance: Hand wash the mask with soap or detergent and do not use fabric softener in the washing machine.
- Note: Our masks do not contain any graphene, which has been found to pose a health risk.
How to assemble your reusable mask protector
|Small||14 cm tall x 22 cm wide||5.5" tall x 8.7" wide|
|Medium||15 cm tall x 23.5 cm wide||5.9" tall x 9.3" wide|
|Large||17 cm tall x 25 cm wide||6.7" tall x 9.8" wide|
Note: Our masks may be 0.7 cm (0.3") taller and/or wider in the order because the tolerance is +0.7 cm (+0.3").